Laverne & Shirley Sewing Table w/ Cabinet by Arrow
- Regular price
- $1,799.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $1,799.00 USD
- Unit price
Designed specifically to work with a custom machine insert, the Laverne and Shirley Sewing Cabinet offers a three-position dual hydraulic lift, expandable caddy for ironing and cutting, as well as four pull-out storage drawers to hold all your essentials.
Compact enough to fit comfortably into any room, the quilt leaf (conveniently stored on the back of the cabinet) offers all the extra workspace needed to take on those big projects you’ve been thinking about.
- Sturdy design with locking casters for portability and stability
- Large lift opening to fit standard sewing machines on the market, up to 55 lbs
- Dual-hydraulic lift-Expandable caddy for ironing and cutting workspace
- Designed to work with a custom machine insert increasing comfort and efficiency
- Provides support from both sides of the lift
- Designed with gas strut mechanism
- Moves your machine into three positions: free arm, flat bed, and storage
- Quilt leaf stored on the back of the cabinet Door cubby for holding notions and other materials
- Available Finishes: Teak or White
- Quilt Leaf expands your workspace and prevents large quilts or large pieces of fabric from pulling and ending up on the floor
- The Laverne and Shirley features tough melamine laminate, MDF, and composite wood
- Arrow Sewing Furniture Ten-Year Limited Warranty
Laverne (Sewing Cabinet) Dimensions
- Cabinet Open: 55” W x 43 ½” D x 29 ½” H
- Cabinet Closed: 55”W x 22 ½”D x 29 ½”H
- Lift Opening, A7: 23 ¾” W x 12 ½” D x Adjustable Height
Shirley (Storage Cabinet) Dimensions
Closed Dimensions: 21 3/4″ W x 16 1/8″ D x 28 1/8″ H
Open Dimensions: 43 5/8″ W x 16 1/8″ D x 28 1/8″ H
SEWING MACHINES THAT DO NOT FIT LAVERNE AND SHIRLEY
We are aware of the following sewing machines that are too large to fit into the Laverne and Shirley.
Baby Lock – Destiny & Solaris
Brother – Dream VX8500D & Luminaire Innov-is XP1
Elna – 920 eXpressive
Janome – Horizon Memory Craft 15,000 & Continental M7
- Please note: The Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15,000 fits the platform of the cabinet in flat bed position (a custom insert is available) but you will have to move the sewing machine from right to left to lower into the storage position because of the extension of the front support leg of the machine. Also, the knee lifter lever cannot be used with a sewing cabinet due to the length of the lever and how the machine sits on the platform in flat bed position.
The above are the known machines that do not fit properly. Please be advised that this list may change as new models are introduced. It is extremely important to measure your machine prior to ordering to make sure it will fit.
KNEE LIFT MACHINES
Please note, this cabinet is not compatible with any knee lift machines.
- Laverne and Shirley ships in 5 boxes
Weighs a total of 209 pounds
Cabinets, tables, and chairs cannot be shipped to a PO Box
If ordered, a custom insert will be shipped separately and delivered three-four weeks later
Assembly instructions are included with the cabinet. You may also download the Laverne and Shirley Cabinet manual and save them to your computer.
For assembly, you’ll need:
Phillips screwdriver with #2 head or power screwdriver
Hammer or mallet
Arrow & Kangaroo Sewing Furniture has been making quality sewing furniture since 1943. We are sewing obsessed, customer driven and dedicated to providing a superior sewing experience through world class ergonomic sewing furniture.
From sewing cabinets, to cutting tables, to our #1 rated sewing chair, we design each piece of furniture for our sewer’s comfort and convenience. We remain committed to craftsmanship and innovation, with one thing in mind: helping sewers and quilters Sew In Comfort, so they can Sew Longer!
Arrow & Kangaroo Sewing Furniture is located in Elkhorn, WI.
Share this product
I am very happy with my new sewing cabinet. It definitely took two people to put it together, the instructions are a little hard to follow. My sewing machine, which is a brother, sits lower in the part that goes down. So it’s not comfortable using it in the lower position. So I put the lid on it and just use it like a table. I’m very disappointed in that part. Over all it is made well and I love how big it is.