Gidget II Sewing Table w/ Wheels by Arrow
- Regular price
- $269.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $269.00 USD
- Unit price
The Gidget II Sewing Table is a self-contained, fully collapsible workstation, and the big brother of the Gidget I sewing table by Arrow.
Once she arrives, you’ll be saying goodbye to the wiggles, wobbles and general woes of other sewing tables.
But that doesn’t mean she can’t easily be stored or transported.
With velcro straps to secure her steel locking legs and dual-wheel roller design, transportation to classes, retreats and even your RV is a breeze.
What’s more, an increased opening size of 23 ½” W x 12 ½” D, means the Gidget II Table is capable of supporting a 45-pound machine!
- Adjustable platform: A platform specially designed for your sewing machine can move into two positions. It can sit level with the table’s surface, creating a free-arm position for your machine. Or, you can lower the platform into the flatbed position, which allows your sewing bed to be level with the table top. The platform easily adjusts to the exact height you desire, regardless of the height of your machine's base.
- Folding Legs: Made of super-strong steel, these legs are made for lasting and reliable support! To set up the table, simply open each one out and stand the table upright. Then, if you need to put the table away, just fold each one down and store the now-compact table in a closet or out of the way.
- Flexibility: This little table does double duty! Use your sewing machine in flatbed position, then move the platform up and you’ve got a level surface to use as a desk or craft table.
- Portable: Fold the table legs up to reveal wheels that help you easily transport your table to classes, retreats, or on road trips! (See photo.)
- Surface: The tough melamine surface resists scratches, allowing for years of sewing and crafting with a mar-free finish. The smooth surface is also ideal for sewing delicate fabrics so they won’t snag.
- Looks: With clean, simple lines and a crisp white finish, the Gidget II easily complements a variety of decors.
- Assembly: The Gidget II arrives fully assembled in the folded position. Just unfold the legs and start sewing!
- Machine Capacity: The Gidget II handles the largest machines on the market while also being elegant, sturdy, useful, and portable!
- Use it for sewing or craft projects
- The adjustable platform takes your sewing machine into flatbed position while adjusting perfectly to your machine's base height. Or, move the platform into free-arm position for a perfectly level table top.
- Sturdy folding legs allow you to fold the table up for storage
- Wheels allow you to easily transport the table by rolling it
- Tough but smooth melamine surface resists scratches from your pins or scissors
- Finished in a crisp, clean white
- Optional custom insert fits snugly around your machine, creating a continuous level surface for your fabric to flow smoothly over. (See custom insert)
- Arrives fully assembled
Gidget II Table Specifications
- Manual Platform Weight Limit: 45 lbs.
- The platform is adjustable for different heights of machines.
- Dimensions Open: 40-1/4” wide x 19-3/4” deep (front to back) x 28-1/2” tall
- Dimensions with Legs Folded: 40-1/4" wide x 19-3/4" deep (front to back) x 4-1/2" high
- Construction: Melamine/MDF with Steel Legs
- The Gidget II Table will accommodate sewing machines no larger than:
- 23-1/2” wide
- 12-1/4” deep (front to back)
Questions on the difference between the Gidget I and Gidget II tables:
- Gidget I has a smaller opening size (17 1/2" x 7 3/8") compared to the large opening on Gidget II (23 1/2" x 12").
- Gidget II features 2 wheels for easier portability when folded flat. Gidget I does not have wheels.
- Gidget I is made of particle board with steel locking legs. Gidget II is made with denser MDF (medium density fiberboard) and steel locking legs.
Gidget II arrives, fully assembled, in 1 box weighing 37 lbs., by FedEx.
Arrow & Kangaroo Sewing Furniture has been making quality sewing furniture since 1943. We are sewing obsessed, customer driven and dedicated to providing a superior sewing experience through world class ergonomic sewing furniture.
From sewing cabinets, to cutting tables, to our #1 rated sewing chair, we design each piece of furniture for our sewer’s comfort and convenience. We remain committed to craftsmanship and innovation, with one thing in mind: helping sewers and quilters Sew In Comfort, so they can Sew Longer!
Arrow & Kangaroo Sewing Furniture is located in Elkhorn, WI.
Your Gidget II has a three-year warranty from the date of shipment from our facility that covers manufacturer’s defects and a 15-day warranty for any shipping damages. The warranty does not cover freight charges for any defects noticed after the first year of use. Arrow will replace parts for manufacturers defects, but freight for these parts will be the responsibility of the customer requesting parts after the first year of ownership. The warranty also does not cover damage caused by abuse, mis-use, alteration, poor assembly, accident or neglect of the product. The warranty does not cover damage as a result of moving the cabinet fully loaded or damage caused by moving the cabinet with locked casters. Under the terms of this warranty the repair and replacement of any parts shall be at the discretion of the company or their designated representatives. Replacement Part Shipping Policy: To help protect our valuable resources, we ship all replacement parts out at the same time. This procedure lessens the use of packaging materials and fossil fuel used in transportation in order to reduce pollution. Please help us in this endeavor by reviewing ALL parts in ALL boxes for damage before calling or e-mailing us to report damage. We adhere to our environmental philosophy by only shipping replacement parts out 1 time for free within the first year of ownership. Future parts request will be billed at the customer’s expense.
Share this product
I now have five of these tables
the table is a little lower than my other sewing table which is nice because it is a more comfortable level. The preset level on the inset for the machine was perfect for my machine so I didn't have to change it also good.
I love these tables. It was a pleasure doing business with the seller.
This table is perfect for me. Fits my Brother sewing machine perfectly, didn't even need to adjust it. Surprisingly sturdy!
Arrived very quickly. Took the table on a test drive using the wheels. Moved easily. Had the table set up and adjusted for the machine in minutes.This table is STURDY! No shake with the machine running. I'll cut the table insert and save the $82. Great service from Sewing Tables By Sara. Shipped quickly. Delivered ahead of schedule. Very happy!
Perfect table for my sewing machine. The table size is perfect.
No problems. Delivered on time and in good condition. The table It is easy to set up and take down and is very stable. No bouncing like when I used a card table. It's big enough to sew on yet small enough that it doesn't take up too much space. The machine sets at a lower level and now sets at the perfect height. This table solved ALL the problems I had when using a card table, and I love it.
My Arrow Gidget II table arrived two days before the scheduled delivery date and in perfect condition. Very pleased with this table. It is well made and sturdy. When sewing at high speed there is no shaking of the table.
My third gidget table. Two gidget 2's and one regular gidget. Wonderful tables...the best. Talked to seller concerning correct delivery address. Quick, prompt and courteous service. Highly recommend this seller. Will definitely use again! Five stars!!!!!!!!
This table is awesome!! Very sturdy, but you MUST ensure the leg braces are securely in place (push down hard until you hear a click). There are youtube videos. I love that it's portable and not only could I take to classes or shows, I could move around within my home. I have a Juki-2200 (all metal) and it supports it without jumping or swaying...and no complaints from neighbors.