- Dimensions Open: 40" wide x 19-3/4" deep x 28-1/4" tall
- Dimensions with Legs Folded: 40" wide x 19-3/4" deep X 4-1/2" tall
- The Gidget I Table will accommodate sewing machines no larger than:The platform is adjustable for different heights of machines.
- 17-1/2” wide
- 7 3/8” deep (front to back).
- If your machine is equal to or less than those measurements, it will fit the opening.
- Construction: Melamine/MDF with Steel Legs
- Manual Platform Weight Limit: 25 lbs.
Machines that don't fit or are not recommended for Gidget I*
Is a custom made, machine specific insert available?
- If there is at least 1-1/2” between your machine bed and the edge of the opening in the Gidget on the front, left, and back sides, it is possible for a C-shaped custom insert to be made.
- If there is at least a 1-1/2” gap on two sides, a J or L shaped filler may be available*.
*Please check the Make and Model of your sewing machine and contact us with that information so we can find out if an insert is available or can be made.
What type of custom insert is available for a Gidget?
The opening in most of our Gidget tables does not have a bevel or ledge cut into the opening so the custom insert will have a lip on the front, left, and back so the insert will sit on top of the tabletop not inside the opening. The height difference between the table surface and surface of the insert will be approximately 1/8”.
Gidget I Lipped Insert
Gidget I Custom Insert Height
Must I have a custom insert to sew in the Gidget table?
No. It is not necessary to order a custom insert for the Gidget table. You can move your machine so the left and front edges fit the left front corner and your fabric will be supported for sewing.
Gidget I arrives, fully assembled, in 1 box weighing 35 lbs., by FedEx.
Your Gidget has a three-year warranty from the date of shipment from our facility that covers manufacturer’s defects and a 15-day warranty for any shipping damages. The warranty does not cover freight charges for any defects noticed after the first year of use. Arrow will replace parts for manufacturers defects, but freight for these parts will be the responsibility of the customer requesting parts after the first year of ownership. The warranty also does not cover damage caused by abuse, mis-use, alteration, poor assembly, accident or neglect of the product. The warranty does not cover damage as a result of moving the cabinet fully loaded or damage caused by moving the cabinet with locked casters. Under the terms of this warranty the repair and replacement of any parts shall be at the discretion of the company or their designated representatives. Replacement Part Shipping Policy: To help protect our valuable resources, we ship all replacement parts out at the same time. This procedure lessens the use of packaging materials and fossil fuel used in transportation in order to reduce pollution. Please help us in this endeavor by reviewing ALL parts in ALL boxes for damage before calling or e-mailing us to report damage. We adhere to our environmental philosophy by only shipping replacement parts out 1 time for free within the first year of ownership. Future parts request will be billed at the customer’s expense.