- The Aussie II has a roomy 31.5 square feet of work space.
- It comes with a quilt leaf extension on the back of the cabinet comes that extends your work space behind the sewing machine, thus stopping quilts and other large projects from falling on the floor.
- A rolling caddy pulls out to create additional surface area as well as easy access to drawers and storage.
- When the Aussie is completely open (with quilt leaf extended and the rolling caddy pulled out) the Aussie is 99 1/2” wide by 80 1/2” deep.
- All that surface area means working on large projects is much easier and more enjoyable. You’ll also have room to store additional sewing machines or sergers.
- A custom insert is available for the Aussie II. What is a custom insert? It is a plexi-glass piece made to fill the gap around your machine. It is custom made to the exact dimensions of the cabinet's opening and your specific sewing machine. The insert is used only in the flatbed position of the cabinet, which is the second or middle position on the airlift. Remove your accessory kit from the front of your machine to reveal your free-arm. The insert fits around the free-arm and center of your machine. (Click here to order a custom insert)
Aussie II Sewing Cabinet by Kangaroo
- Regular price
- $1,799.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $1,799.00 USD
- Unit price
Learn more about its features below!Large Work Space:
Compact and Safe When Folded:
- When the Aussie II is closed, (the quilt leaf folds down in the back and the rolling caddy slides underneath) its measurements are relatively compact: 99½” wide x 22” deep.
- The rolling caddy can be stored in two different locations in the cabinet.
- In the closed position, all of your sewing notions and equipment can be safely locked with a key, keeping curious little fingers safe.
- The lift mechanism easily adjusts your sewing machine up and down into three different positions.
- The lift is adjustable to accommodate any height machine.
- The ample opening in front of the lift allows you to sit and sew comfortably with the correct center needle sewing position.
- The Aussie II features a variety of drawers, trays, bins, and open areas for larger items.
- When the cabinet is open, you enjoy easy access to all your supplies and materials.
- The Aussie II is available in Teak or Ash White.
Assembly is easy! You'll need a standard screwdriver, adjustable wrench, and a hammer or mallet.
The Aussie II comes with easy-to-follow instructions.
In addition, feel free to call our toll-free help number with any questions about assembly.
- Aussie Closed Dimensions: 49-3/4" wide x 22" deep (front to back) x 30" tall
- Aussie Open Dimensions: 99-1/2" wide x 45-1/2" deep (front to back) x 29" tall
- Caddy Dimensions: 34-1/2" wide x 15" deep x 27-1/2" tall (cubby is 13" wide x 14" deep x 13" tall)
The opening and platform of the cabinet will accommodate sewing machines that are no larger than:
- 23-1/2" wide (left to right)
- 12-1/4" deep (front to back)*
- 13-7/8” tall*
*Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of machine.
Arrow & Kangaroo Sewing Furniture has been making quality sewing furniture since 1943. We are sewing obsessed, customer driven and dedicated to providing a superior sewing experience through world class ergonomic sewing furniture.
From sewing cabinets, to cutting tables, to our #1 rated sewing chair, we design each piece of furniture for our sewer’s comfort and convenience. We remain committed to craftsmanship and innovation, with one thing in mind: helping sewers and quilters Sew In Comfort, so they can Sew Longer!
Arrow & Kangaroo Sewing Furniture is located in Elkhorn, WI.
Share this product
It was a little difficult to get put together, I did have issues with the lift but my husband was able to fix it, but customer service still got back to me the next day, I had contacted them after hours. The desk itself is amazing, i have my serger set up on the pull out desk part and have plenty of room to move back and forth between machines. I have a Singer Futura and it fits perfectly.
Lots of assembly required but finished product was worth it.
Sewing Tables by Sara is a wonderful company to work with. Thank you Gregg for your help in my getting the sewing table I wanted and needed. You are the epitome and more, of what customer service should be!
Very pleased with delivery. I will recommend this product to other quilters.
"Well organized illustration that made assembly manageable. Well thought out."
I love this sewing cabinet. It makes my sewing experience so much more comfortable. After the parts and pieces were all layer out and organized it only took several hours to put together. I wish I had made the purchase sooner.