Hydraulic Ergonomic Sewing Chair w/ Fabric Cushion by Arrow
- Regular price
- $329.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $329.00 USD
- Unit price
The Buttons On Black and Lady Gray will be available December 9th.
The Duchess Blue and Royal Purple will be available November 7th.
The hydraulic, ergonomic sewing chair w/ wheels features your choice of adorable fabric on the seat cushion, and every style opens up for extra storage.
- Sew & craft comfortably for hours with perfect lumbar support
- 5 Casters For Easy Movement
- Bonus Storage Under Seat Cushion
- Seat height adjusts from 18-1/2" to 22-1/2". Chair back is 28-1/2" to 32-1/2"
- Seat Cushion is 18 inches Wide by 16 inches Deep. Weight Capacity of 250 pounds. 1 year limited warranty
- Our Hydraulic Chair is a perfect accessory for any craft and sewing room.
- The chair’s vivid heavy-duty Riley Blake fabric features a Sewing Motif a black background on a black chair frame that is sure to match any décor in your craft room.
- The chair’s height is adjustable with easy to use controls and the cushions provide perfect lumbar support and comfort for those long sewing hours.
- Our chair features 5 casters on a star base for greater movement at your sewing cabinet or crafting surface.
- Lift the seat cushion up to reveal a hidden storage compartment for your small notions or patterns.
- Chair stands 29” Tall Adjusts to 33”
- Seat Height adjusts from 18” to 22”
- Seat Cushion is 18” wide x 16” deep
- Holds 300 pounds
Arrow & Kangaroo Sewing Furniture has been making quality sewing furniture since 1943. We are sewing obsessed, customer driven and dedicated to providing a superior sewing experience through world class ergonomic sewing furniture.
From sewing cabinets, to cutting tables, to our #1 rated sewing chair, we design each piece of furniture for our sewer’s comfort and convenience. We remain committed to craftsmanship and innovation, with one thing in mind: helping sewers and quilters Sew In Comfort, so they can Sew Longer!
Arrow & Kangaroo Sewing Furniture is located in Elkhorn, WI.
Share this product
This chair was exactly what I had wanted for my sewing room. I sew all of the time as well as make quilts. It is so comfortable.
Love the Chair. Very well made and the assembly was easy.
I love my new chair. It was everything I expected and more. It was very easy to assemble.
My chair was delivered before the estimated delivery date and I was thrilled... easy to assemble and as comfortable as the same chairs I tried at quilt shops and shows.
I love my sewing chairs. The arrived in great condition with little assemble required. They look and feel great! I would highly recommended this chair.
"Arrived early, love it!
This is the best sewing chair I have ever had. Perfect in size and height. Wish I would have had it 20 years ago. Ordered one day and received bit the next. Material quality is excellent.
This is a wonderful chair! My back thanks you! The instructions for assembly were excellent and easy to follow and the actual assembly was super easy. Money well spent.
This is a perfect chair for sewing giving my back the support it needs in just the right place. I have sewn 3,000 masks and needed help - this chair was it.
Arrived sooner than expected very easy to put together....I have been very happy so far