Dingo II Cutting Tables w/ Storage Cabinets by Kangaroo
- Regular price
- $1,599.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $1,599.00 USD
- Unit price
The Dingo II Cutting & Storage Cabinet is an impressive display of aesthetic furnishing and practical utility.
Opening the front panel doors reveals nine spacious pull-out drawers – the largest of which is capable of holding a small serger!
As an added bonus, the top of the cabinet folds over on two leg supports to create a stable and spacious cutting surface.
All of this is balanced on four locking industrial casters to ensure the Dingo II is a high-functioning piece of maneuverable beauty.
Learn more about the Dingo II Cutting and Storage Cabinet below!
- Nine drawers, each measuring 20” wide x 15 ¼” length. The depth varies from 3 ½” to 7 ¼”.
- The large bottom drawer is 20” w x 15-¼” l x 12 ¾” d, which is large enough to hold a small serger.
- Store everything you need for sewing—patterns, notions, machines, supplies, books—even materials for other projects like yarn and decorative paper.
- To secure your materials, simply close both doors and lock with the key, keeping curious little fingers safe from any sharp tools.
- The top of the cabinet folds over, resting on two leg supports. You now have a stable and spacious cutting surface! A 46” x 40 ½” mat works perfectly so you have a convenient place for cutting fabric.
- The Dingo comes in Teak and Ash White melamine.
Optional Cutting Mat
Works on any table: The mat will protect the surface of your table so you don't have to worry about nicks and scratches from your scissors or rotary tool.
Translucent: The translucent material allows you to see markings underneath, such as the lines on the Pixie table or anything you place underneath as a guide.
Measuring Guides: The mat is printed with an easy to follow grid and diagonal lines, along with a measuring tape along each side. This precision can help save you time since you don't have to constantly move your yardstick or measuring tape from side to side.
Pin-able: No more shifting fabric and patterns! Pin them directly to the mat.
This translucent cutting mat is perfect for protecting your table top while getting a perfect cut every time:
- Translucency allows you to see markings underneath
- Use with scissors or a rotary tool
- Easy to follow grid and diagonal lines
- Measuring tape along each side
- Pin your fabric or patterns directly to the mat!
See the optional cutting mat here.
Assembly is easy! You'll need a standard screwdriver, an adjustable wrench, and a hammer or mallet. The Dingo comes with easy-to-follow instructions, and you can also follow along with our assembly videos (found under the video tab.) In addition, feel free to call our toll-free help number with any questions about assembly. (Click here to see assembly manual)
- Dimensions Closed: 46” wide x 21” deep x 35” tall
- Dimensions Open: 46” wide x 40-1/2" deep x 34-1/2" tall (leaf open)
- 9 drawers run 20” wide (left to right) x 15-1/4” deep (front to back) with drawer height ranging from 3-1/2" to 7-1/4"
- 1 bottom drawer is 20” wide (left to right) x 15-1/4" deep (front to back) x 12-3/4” tall (large enough to hold a small serger)
- Bottom Drawer Weight Limit: 20 lbs.
- Construction: Melamine/MDF/Composite
Arrow & Kangaroo Sewing Furniture has been making quality sewing furniture since 1943. We are sewing obsessed, customer driven and dedicated to providing a superior sewing experience through world class ergonomic sewing furniture.
From sewing cabinets, to cutting tables, to our #1 rated sewing chair, we design each piece of furniture for our sewer’s comfort and convenience. We remain committed to craftsmanship and innovation, with one thing in mind: helping sewers and quilters Sew In Comfort, so they can Sew Longer!
Arrow & Kangaroo Sewing Furniture is located in Elkhorn, WI.
We warranty your Dingo for 3 years from date of shipment for manufacturer’s defects or shipping damage within the first 15 days. The warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, mis-use, alteration, accident, or neglect of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by moving the cabinet fully loaded. Under the terms of this warranty the repair and replacement of any parts shall be at the discretion of the company or their designated representative. Replacement Parts Shipping Information (Addendum to Warranty): To help protect our valuable resources, we ship all replacement parts out at the same time. Replacement parts are shipped free of charge only during the first year. This procedure lessens the use of packaging materials and fossil fuels used in transportation keeping our world for all kangaroos and the people like you a cleaner place. Please help us in this endeavor by reviewing all parts in all boxes for damage before calling or e-mailing us to report damage. We adhere to our environmental philosophy by only shipping replacement parts out 1 time for free. Additional parts requests will be billed at the customer’s expense.