NEW: Christa Sewing Machine Cabinet by Arrow Sewing™
- Regular price
- $1,299.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $1,299.00 USD
- Unit price
Description From Arrow™
It’s time to sew like the pros! Arrow Sewing collaborated with award-winning quilter, Christa Watson, to design a sewing cabinet that enhances your sewing experience with comfort, convenience, and a massive work surface! Christa Sewing Cabinet is a full-size workstation featuring a 2-position manual sewing lift, a sprawling work surface for large quilting projects, and a home-friendly footprint for easy integration into your growing sewing room!
- 2-position manual lift allows you to go between free arm and flat bed positions
- Compatible with custom acrylic sewing inserts to create a totally flush sewing surface
- Large lift opening accommodates most standard sewing machines on the market, up to 55lb
- Rear quilt leaf and side leaf expand work surface to keep large projects from pulling or laying on floor
- Large top drawer includes removable cover to create additional workspace
- Includes wood panel to place over sewing well, increasing workspace when machine is in storage position
- Large top drawer pulls out to store notions and accessories
- Pair with Christa’s Quilt Blocks to keep your large projects from falling overboard
- Sturdy design with locking heavy-duty casters for stability and easy mobility
- 10-year warranty, worry-free performance
- Dimensions (Open w/ Leaves): 71 5/8” W x 40” D x 29 3/8” H
- Dimensions (Closed): 56 1/2” W x 22 5/8” D x 29 3/8″ H
- Quilt Leaf: 55 3/4″ W x 18 1/4” D x 5/8″ H
- Right Side Leaf: 15 3/4″ W x 19 5/8” D x 5/8″ H
- Drawer: 18 3/4″ W x 15” D x 3 1/8″ H
- Cover for Drawer: 22 3/4″ W x 14 3/8” D x 5/8″ H
See or download the Christina Sewing Cabinet manual here.
- Cabinet Finish: White
- Lift Type: Manual
- Lift Opening: A7 (23 3/4" W x 12 1/2" D)
- Sewing Machine Weight Limit: 55lbs
- Includes Quilt Leaf: Yes
- Storage: Drawers
If you have the know-how to thread a sewing machine, putting the Auntie Em together should be a snap! All you have to do is follow a series of steps. The Auntie Em arrives in two separate boxes. After you open those and lay your pieces out, you’ll just need a hammer, screwdriver, and a 10mm socket wrench. Most people find it takes them about an hour to assemble. Clear your calendar, put on your favorite tunes and forge ahead! Directions are included, but if you need help, call us toll free for assistance! We’ll get you sewing in no time!
Arrow & Kangaroo Sewing Furniture has been making quality sewing furniture since 1943. We are sewing obsessed, customer driven and dedicated to providing a superior sewing experience through world class ergonomic sewing furniture.
From sewing cabinets, to cutting tables, to our #1 rated sewing chair, we design each piece of furniture for our sewer’s comfort and convenience. We remain committed to craftsmanship and innovation, with one thing in mind: helping sewers and quilters Sew In Comfort, so they can Sew Longer!
Arrow & Kangaroo Sewing Furniture is located in Elkhorn, WI.