The Wallaby II sewing cabinet is perfect for the crafter who finds themselves trying to find the ideal space for their serger, sewing machine and more!
Once your project is complete, safely conceal and secure your sewing machine, serger, fabric, and equipment by closing both doors and turning the key to lock them shut.
Three-position hydraulic lift
Quilt leaf stored on the back of the cabinet expands your workspace and prevents large quilts or large pieces of fabric from pulling and ending up on the floor
Moves your machine into three positions: free-arm, flatbed and storage
- Designed with gas strut mechanism
- Plenty of storage
- Full view soft-close drawers
- Locking industrial casters for portability and stability
- Three shelves with 33 spool holders
- Door tray to hold magazines, patterns or extra fabric
- Drawer for storing notions and other small accessories
- The hideaway cubby is perfect for sergers or baskets of fabric
- Cubby Width: 13 ¼”
- Cubby Depth: 14 ¾”
- Cubby Height: 15 ½”
- Optional Custom Machine Insert for a flush surface (sold separately)
- Additional information can be found on our Wallaby II Cabinet informational sheet
- Kangaroo Sewing Furniture Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Available Finishes: Teak or Ash White
Closed: 42 ¾” W x 19″ D (front to back) x 30 ¼” H
Open: 70 ⅝” W x 59 ⅞” D x 29 ½” H
Made from melamine laminate, MDF, and composite
Supports sewing machines up to 55 pounds
*Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of the machine.
- Width: 23 ¾” (left to right)
- Depth: 12 ½” (front to back)
- Height: 14 ½”
SEWING MACHINES THAT DO NOT FIT WALLABY II
We are aware of the following sewing machines that are too large to fit into the Kangaroo Wallaby II model (K8405 Teak and K8411 Ash White):
- Baby Lock – Destiny & Solaris
- Brother – Dream VX8500D & Luminaire Innov-is XP1
- Elna – 920 eXpressive
- Janome – Horizon Memory Craft 15,000
Please note: The Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15,000 fits the platform of the cabinet in flatbed position (a custom insert is available) but you will have to move the sewing machine from right to left to lower into the storage position because of the extension of the front support leg of the machine. Also, the knee lifter lever cannot be used with a sewing cabinet due to the length of the lever and how machine sits on the platform in flatbed position.
The above are the known machines that do not fit properly. Please be advised that this list may change as new models are introduced. It is extremely important to measure your machine prior to ordering to make sure it will fit.