Riley Blake Sewing Design Fabric Chair by Arrow
- Regular price
- $239.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $239.00 USD
- Unit price
Riley Blake Design 300-lb Capacity Sewing Chair in 3 Designs
- Our chair is a perfect accessory for any craft room. the chair’s vibrant heavy-duty Riley Blake fabric in a colorful motif is sure to match any décor in your craft room.
- The chair’s height provides perfect lumbar support and its soft cushion is comfortable for those long sewing hours.
- Our chair features 4 casters for greater movement at your sewing cabinet or crafting surface.
- Lift the seat cushion up to reveal a hidden storage compartment for your small notions or patterns. solid birch legs and base make this a sturdy and beautiful addition to your room and the gingerbread scallops trim the base between the legs for a whimsical, fun look.
- Chair stands: 30" tall
- Seat height: 20" tall
- Can hold a person up to 300 pounds
Arrow & Kangaroo Sewing Furniture has been making quality sewing furniture since 1943. We are sewing obsessed, customer driven and dedicated to providing a superior sewing experience through world class ergonomic sewing furniture.
From sewing cabinets, to cutting tables, to our #1 rated sewing chair, we design each piece of furniture for our sewer’s comfort and convenience. We remain committed to craftsmanship and innovation, with one thing in mind: helping sewers and quilters Sew In Comfort, so they can Sew Longer!
Arrow & Kangaroo Sewing Furniture is located in Elkhorn, WI.
Share this product
Chair was exactly like pictured. Very comfortable seat, nice and big. Correct height for me, 5'6" and the back hits me at right place. Caster feet rolls 360o. Liked the design of lace looking edge. I put it together quickly with few tools. So glad I bought the chair.
Put chair together in 5 minutes, very easy! And back of chair gives great back support
Perfect height for my sewing cabinet. Love the storage and fabric on the cushions.
Thanks Kathryn! Glad your back doesn't hurt anymore with this chair!
Just love this chair!! Perfect for my sewing and craft room. I like the fact that I can store my sewing inside the seat and it is out of the way until I am ready to pick up where I left O
Very pleased with service and chair
I now own three of these. One for each of my sewing machine tables. I love them. The backs hit me in the right spot to be comfortable. I also like having the extra storage under the seat."
Delivery was fast came pack very good no damages went together real easy I’m a 63 disabled woman and was able to put it together by myself it only took about 10 min Love this chair I would recommend anyone to buy this chair or buy from sewing tables by Sara
Love, love, love this chair! I t arrived weeks earlier than expected.
love it and thank you to the sewing table by Sara for your great service and getting my chair out so quickly
So comfortable. It is awesome!