Do you like to keep all of your thread and notions tidy? The MOD 3 Thread Cabinet is for you.
The cabinet includes 3 pull out thread/spool holders and 4 fabric baskets to store notions or anything else you need. Organize everything by color, size, brand, or material…you choose!
It rests on casters allowing you to move it from place to place. Once in place, the casters lock and the bi-fold door closes to conceal the contents for a clean and neat look.
- Comes with 4 fabric baskets to place all your fabric and notions in and 3 pull out thread/spool holders holding countless spools.
- Place your thread in the racks in a color coordinated fashion, by size, by brand, or by material…..the options are endless!
- Rests on casters allowing you to move it from place to place. Once in place the casters lock down in place and the bi-fold door closes to conceal the contents for a clean and neat look.
- Closed Dimensions: 29-1/2” wide x 23” deep (front to back) x 30” tall
- Fabric Basket (4): 10” wide x 10” deep x 10-1/2” tall
- Construction: Melamine/Composite
- Click here to see the assembly manual
Your Mod Thread Caddy has a three-year warranty from the date of shipment from our facility that covers manufacturer’s defects and a 15-day warranty for any shipping damages. Your manual may not be updated to reflect this new three-year warranty, please disregard the one-year date listed on the manual.
The warranty does not cover freight charges for any defects noticed after the first year of use. Arrow will replace parts for manufacturers defects, but freight for these parts will be the responsibility of the customer requesting parts after the first year of ownership.
The warranty also does not cover damage caused by abuse, mis-use, alteration, poor assembly, accident or neglect of the product. The warranty does not cover damage as a result of moving the cabinet fully loaded or damage caused by moving the cabinet with locked casters.
Under the terms of this warranty the repair and replacement of any parts shall be at the discretion of the company or their designated representatives.
Replacement Part Shipping Policy:
To help protect our valuable resources, we ship all replacement parts out at the same time. This procedure lessens the use of packaging materials and fossil fuel used in transportation in order to reduce pollution. Please help us in this endeavor by reviewing ALL parts in ALL boxes for damage before calling or e-mailing us to report damage. We adhere to our environmental philosophy by only shipping replacement parts out 1 time for free within the first year of ownership. Future parts request will be billed at the customer’s expense.