The Kangaroo can hop right into any sewing room and fit perfectly! Here are just some of the reasons why you should own a Kangaroo:
- The Kangaroo has a three-position airlift that holds most sewing machines comfortably and moves effortlessly up and down.
- The wide room in front of the lift allows the sewer to sit comfortably in the correct center needle sewing position.
- The Kangaroo comes with a quilt leaf on the back of the cabinet that folds up or down and will help to expand your work area, preventing large quilts or large pieces of fabric from falling on the floor behind the cabinet.
- An adjustable shelf for machine storage and a large pull out drawer for all your notions round out the features of this hopping cabinet.
- A custom insert is available for the Kangaroo. What is a custom insert? It is a plexi-glass piece made to fill the gap around your machine. It is custom made to the exact dimensions of the cabinet's opening and your specific sewing machine. The insert is used only in the flatbed position of the cabinet, which is the second or middle position on the airlift. Remove your accessory kit from the front of your machine to reveal your freearm. The insert fits around the freearm and center of your machine. Watch the video below, in the videos section, to learn more about how the custom insert works. Click here to order a custom insert.
- Need more storage? The Joey storage unit adds three drawers of storage space yet is small enough to store in the Kangaroo’s pouch and comes with your purchase.
- Assembly is a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver, adjustable wrench and hammer/mallet. Includes easy-to-follow instructions (click here to see assembly manual), plus a friendly toll-free help number and step by step YouTube video, located in the video tab below.
- Kangaroo Cabinet Closed Dimensions: 55” wide x 21” deep (front to back) x 29-1/2” tall
- Kangaroo Cabinet Open Dimensions: 55" wide x 40-1/2" deep x 29-1/2" tall (quilt leaf out)
- Joey's Dimensions: 25-3/4” wide x 16-1/2” deep x 24" tall
- Construction: Melamine/MDF/Composite
- Airlift Platform Weight Limit: 55 lbs.
The opening and platform of the Kangaroo cabinet will accommodate sewing machines that are no larger than:
- 23-1/2" wide (left to right)
- 12-1/4" deep (front to back)*
- 13-7/8" tall*
*Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of machine.