The Gidget II Table is a self-contained, fully collapsible workstation.
Once she arrives, you’ll be saying goodbye to the wiggles, wobbles and general woes of other sewing tables.
But that doesn’t mean she can’t easily be stored or transported.
With velcro straps to secure her steel locking legs and dual-wheel roller design, transportation to classes, retreats and even your RV is a breeze.
What’s more, an increased opening size of 23 ½” W x 12 ½” D, means the Gidget II Table is capable of supporting a 45-pound machine!
Adjustable platform: A platform specially designed for your sewing machine can move into two positions. It can sit level with the table’s surface, creating a freearm position for your machine. Or, you can lower the platform into the flatbed position, which allows your sewing bed to be level with the table top. The platform easily adjusts to the exact height you desire, regardless of the height of your machine's base.
Folding Legs: Made of super-strong steel, these legs are made for lasting and reliable support! To set up the table, simply open each one out and stand the table upright. Then, if you need to put the table away, just fold each one down and store the now-compact table in a closet or out of the way.
Flexibility: This little table does double duty! Use your sewing machine in flatbed position, then move the platform up and you’ve got a level surface to use as a desk or craft table.
Portable: Fold the table legs up to reveal wheels that help you easily transport your table to classes, retreats, or on road trips! (See photo.)
Surface: The tough melamine surface resists scratches, allowing for years of sewing and crafting with a mar-free finish. The smooth surface is also ideal for sewing delicate fabrics so they won’t snag.
Looks: With clean, simple lines and a crisp white finish, the Gidget II easily complements a variety of decors.
Assembly: The Gidget II arrives fully assembled in the folded position. Just unfold the legs and start sewing!
Machine Capacity: The Gidget II handles the largest machines on the market while also being elegant, sturdy, useful, and portable!
- Use it for sewing or craft projects
- The adjustable platform takes your sewing machine into flatbed position while adjusting perfectly to your machine's base height. Or, move the platform into freearm position for a pefectly level table top.
- Sturdy folding legs allow you to fold the table up for storage
- Wheels allow you to easily transport the table by rolling it
- Tough but smooth melamine surface resists scratches from your pins or scissors
- Finished in a crisp, clean white
- Optional custom insert fits snugly around your machine, creating a continuous level surface for your fabric to flow smoothly over. (See custom inserts.)
- Arrives fully assembled
Gidget II Table Specifications
- Manual Platform Weight Limit: 45 lbs.
- The platform is adjustable for different heights of machines.
- Dimensions Open: 40-1/4” wide x 19-3/4” deep (front to back) x 28-1/2” tall
- Dimensions with Legs Folded: 40-1/4" wide x 19-3/4" deep (front to back) x 4-1/2" high
- Construction: Melamine/MDF with Steel Legs
- The Gidget II Table will accommodate sewing machines no larger than:
- 23-1/2” wide
- 12-1/4” deep (front to back)
Questions on the difference between the Gidget I and Gidget II tables:
- Gidget I has a smaller opening size (17 1/2" x 7 3/8") compared to the large opening on Gidget II (23 1/2" x 12").
- Gidget II features 2 wheels for easier portability when folded flat. Gidget I does not have wheels.
- Gidget I is made of particle board with steel locking legs. Gidget II is made with denser MDF (medium density fiberboard) and steel locking legs.
Gidget II arrives, fully assembled, in 1 box weighing 37 lbs., by FedEx.