Our Mod Sewing Cabinet features:
- An airlift mechanism to move your sewing machine or serger up and down into three positions: freearm, flatbed & storage.
- A lift that will support a 55 lb. sewing machine.
- A retractable, hinged pocket door that slides in and out of a side pocket.
- A tape measure on the front top panel allows for quick measurements.
- 2 adjustable height shelves will allow for storage of insert or small notions.
- Place the wood cover (included) over the sewing well when your sewing machine is in the storage position and the top becomes a flush surface for other projects.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 38-1/2” wide x 23” deep (front to back) x 30” tall
- Shelf Dimensions: 6” wide x 14-1/2” deep
- Airlift Platform Weight Limit: 55 lbs.
- Custom Machine Insert Available(Click here to learn more)
- Constuction: Melamine/MDF/Composite
- Will accommodate sewing machines no larger than:
- 23-1/2" wide (left to right)
- 12-1/4" deep (front to back)
Your Mod Sewing Cabinet has a three-year warranty from the date of shipment from our facility that covers manufacturer’s defects and a 15-day warranty for any shipping damages. The warranty does not cover freight charges for any defects noticed after the first year of use. Arrow will replace parts for manufacturers defects, but freight for these parts will be the responsibility of the customer requesting parts after the first year of ownership. The warranty also does not cover damage caused by abuse, mis-use, alteration, poor assembly, accident or neglect of the product. The warranty does not cover damage as a result of moving the cabinet fully loaded or damage caused by moving the cabinet with locked casters. Under the terms of this warranty the repair and replacement of any parts shall be at the discretion of the company or their designated representatives. Replacement Part Shipping Policy: To help protect our valuable resources, we ship all replacement parts out at the same time. This procedure lessens the use of packaging materials and fossil fuel used in transportation in order to reduce pollution. Please help us in this endeavor by reviewing ALL parts in ALL boxes for damage before calling or e-mailing us to report damage. We adhere to our environmental philosophy by only shipping replacement parts out 1 time for free within the first year of ownership. Future parts request will be billed at the customer’s expense.