- Dimensions Open: 40" wide x 19-3/4" deep x 28-1/4" tall
- Dimensions with Legs Folded: 40" wide x 19-3/4" deep X 4-1/2" tall
The Gidget I Table will accommodate sewing machines no larger than:The platform is adjustable for different heights of machines.
- 17-1/2” wide
- 7 3/8” deep (front to back).
- If your machine is equal to or less than those measurements, it will fit the opening.
- Construction: Melamine/MDF with Steel Legs
- Manual Platform Weight Limit: 25 lbs.
Machines that don't fit or are not recommended for Gidget I*
Is a custom made, machine specific insert available?
- If there is at least 1-1/2” between your machine bed and the edge of the opening in the Gidget on the front, left, and back sides, it is possible for a C-shaped custom insert to be made.
- If there is at least a 1-1/2” gap on two sides, a J or L shaped filler may be available*.
*Please check the Make and Model of your sewing machine and contact uswith that information so we can find out if an insert is available or can be made.
What type of custom insert is available for a Gidget?
The opening in most of our Gidget tables does not have a bevel or ledge cut into the opening so the custom insert will have a lip on the front, left, and back so the insert will sit on top of the tabletop not inside the opening. The height difference between the table surface and surface of the insert will be approximately 1/8”.Gidget I Lipped Insert Gidget I Custom Insert Height
Must I have a custom insert to sew in the Gidget table?
No. It is not necessary to order a custom insert for the Gidget table. You can move your machine so the left
and front edges fit the left front corner and your fabric will be supported for sewing.
Gidget I arrives, fully assembled, in 1 box weighing 35 lbs., by FedEx.