- Ava cabinet (white) is specifically made for larger, multi-needle industrial style embroidery machines or any household embroidery machine as she has a reinforced 1" thick top for stability
- The top has a cutout allowing the fabric to drape down and not bulk up under the machine
- For storage, she has 3 drawers, 2 cubby holes, 1 thread drawer with pegs for 49 standard embroidery spools, and 4 shelves on the side for 28 coned embroidery thread
- The 4 industrial casters lock for additional stability but let her move with ease
- Durable design with composite material and white melamine laminate makes Ava a lasting piece
- Assembly is a snap and requires a standard screwdriver and mallet/hammer
- Easy-to-follow instructions included plus Arrow's friendly toll-free help number
- Ships in 4 cartons by FedEx
- Dimensions: 35-1/2"W x 23-1/2"D X 35"H
- 2 Drawer Dimensions: 26-3/4"W x 16"D x 2"H
- Single Drawer Dimensions: 13"W x 16-1/4"D x 5-1/2"H
- 2 Cubby Dimensions: 13"W x 22-3/4"D x 7"
- Side Storage Shelf Dimensions: 3-1/4" W x 21-3/4" D x 6" H
- Construction: Melamine/MDF/Composite
- Machine Weight Limit: 125 lbs.
- Click here for assembly instructions
Your Emu has a three-year warranty from the date of shipment from our facility that covers manufacturer’s defects and a 15-day warranty for any shipping damages. The warranty does not cover freight charges for any defects noticed after the first year of use. Arrow will replace parts for manufacturers defects, but freight for these parts will be the responsibility of the customer requesting parts after the first year of ownership. The warranty also does not cover damage caused by abuse, mis-use, alteration, poor assembly, accident or neglect of the product. The warranty does not cover damage as a result of moving the cabinet fully loaded or damage caused by moving the cabinet with locked casters. Under the terms of this warranty the repair and replacement of any parts shall be at the discretion of the company or their designated representatives.