- Our Wallaby has a three-position airlift that holds most sewing machines comfortably and moves effortlessly up and down in a small footprint.
- The lifter platform adjusts easily to all heights of machines for ease of free-arm and flatbed sewing, then down into storage inside the cabinet.
- Your sewing machine will fit nicely on the lift while the space to the left of the cabinet offers room for a serger, a felting machine or even another sewing machine.
- The Wallaby comes with a quilt leaf on the back of the cabinet that folds up or down and will help to expand your work area, preventing large quilts or large pieces of fabric from falling on the floor behind the cabinet.
- An optional machine specific custom insert can be ordered for the Wallaby II here: http://www.sewingtablesbysara.com/custom-insert/.
- Three shelves feature 33 spool holders, a large drawer and door tray keep all your sewing accessories at hand and organized neatly.
- Once your sewing project is complete, safely conceal and secure all your sewing notions, fabric and equipment by closing both doors and turning the key to lock them shut.
- The Wallaby II is offered in a Teak or White melamine to complement any décor. Adopt one of our Wallaby II’s today!
- Closed Dimensions: 42-3/4” wide x 19” deep (front to back) x 30-1/4” tall
- Open Dimensions: 70-5/8” wide x 59-7/8” deep x 29-1/2” tall
- The opening and platform will accommodate sewing machines no larger than:
- 23-1/2 wide (left to right)*
- 12-1/4” deep (front to back)*
- 13-7/8" tall*
*Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of machine.
- Construction: Melamine/MDF/Composite
- Airlift Platform Weight Limit: 55 pounds
- Custom Machine Insert Available
We warranty your Wallaby II for 3 years from date of shipment for manufacturer’s defects or shipping damage within the first 15 days. The warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, mis-use, alteration, accident, or neglect of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by moving the cabinet fully loaded. Under the terms of this warranty the repair and replacement of any parts shall be at the discretion of the company or their designated representative. Replacement Parts Shipping Information (Addendum to Warranty): To help protect our valuable resources, we ship all replacement parts out at the same time. Replacement parts are shipped free of charge only during the first year. This procedure lessens the use of packaging materials and fossil fuels used in transportation keeping our world for all kangaroos and the people like you a cleaner place. Please help us in this endeavor by reviewing all parts in all boxes for damage before calling or e-mailing us to report damage. We adhere to our environmental philosophy by only shipping replacement parts out 1 time for free. Additional parts requests will be billed at the customer’s expense.